From Grill 41
DATE: Monday, January 9th, 2012
- 6 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1 tbs fennel seed
- 1 tbs cumin seed
- 1 tbs tumeric powder
- 1 tbs mustard seed
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 cups ap flour
- mix all ingredients except flour.
- using a whisk, sift flour into wet mixture as you whisk to incorperate well.
- in a non-stick pan, oil with a rag and pour 2 oz of the mixture.
- laddle in and swirl around edges.
- pan must be hot for crepe batter to start cooking immediated and not stick.
- using a fork and your fingers flip when sides of crepe start to release from sides