Cozy Summer Berry Crisp
From Enerjive Media
DATE: Tuesday, May 22nd, 2012
Â½ tsp. coconut oil
3 cups mixed berries
2 Tbsp. arrowroot starch
1 tbsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice
2 1/2 cups walnuts
2 bars (44g) enerjiveâ„¢ COZY Quinoa Snack Crisps
1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
1/4 cup honey
1 tsp. cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 375F. Grease an 8x8 pan with coconut oil.
2. In a large bowl, combine berries, arrowroot, and lemon juice. Transfer into
3. Using a food processor, pulse together walnuts, enerjiveâ„¢ COZY Quinoa Snack
Crisps, coconut oil, honey and cinnamon, just until roughly chopped. Mixture
should resemble crumble or granola.
4. Pour topping mixture evenly over berry mixture in pan.
5. Bake for 30 min or until golden brown.
6. Let stand for 10 min before serving.
You can use any fruit that you would like in this yummy dessert recipe. Try using whatâ€™s
in season like a berry crisp for the summer time like above, apples in the fall, winter
cranberries, or fresh rhubarb for spring.